2023 Author: Beatrice Philips | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 03:41
Concrete mixers "RBG Gambit" belong to the type of devices that are not inferior in properties to foreign counterparts.
It is necessary to keep in mind some characteristics when choosing a concrete mixer for certain construction work.
The main purpose of a concrete mixer is to obtain a homogeneous solution by mixing several components. These units are distinguished by size, performance, power, but the main criterion is the choice according to the way of influencing the components, according to how they are mixed .
- Mobility . The equipment can be moved around the circumference of the work object.
- Increased resource of work . There are no plastic and cast iron parts in the design. The gearbox is used as a worm gear type. The service life of the electric motor is up to 8000 hours.
- Energy efficiency . The equipment is optimized and uses the minimum amount of electricity. The device also has a high level of efficiency.
- Easy unloading of the mixture . The drum tilts in both directions. This can be corrected in any position.
- Ability to work with mains voltage 220 and 380 V . The device can be connected to a three-phase and single-phase power supply. Resistant to impulse noise.
- The large "neck" has a diameter of 50 cm . This makes loading the drum much faster and more convenient.
- Reinforced drum . Made of high strength steel. Its bottom is reinforced and is 14 mm thick.
RBG-250 is a compact concrete mixer suitable for construction sites where access to large equipment is limited
- The model is equipped with an electric motor, a metal steel drum, a screw drive, a hydraulic clamp, a welded steel structure of a square metal profile.
- The drum has a volume of 250 liters. Its crown is made of high-strength steel. It does not deform on impact and is resistant to mechanical damage.
- Three mixing blades are installed in the drum. They rotate in different directions, perform up to 18 rpm, ensuring precise mixing of the components.
- The neck has a large diameter. Allows you to load buckets from the drum.
Concrete mixer "RBG-100" prepares concrete, sand and cement mortars, mixtures for finishing and plastering. Suitable for construction projects where access to large special equipment is limited .
- The model weighs 53 kg. Width 60 cm, length 96 cm, height 1.05 m.
- On the one hand, the equipment is installed on two large wheels, on the other - on a metal bracket painted with polymer.
- It is stable, does not tip over during operation and can conveniently move around the perimeter of the workpiece.
- The base frame of the concrete mixer is made of painted steel square section.
The RBG-120 model is a concrete mixer ideal for home and summer cottages. It can also be used on compact construction sites .
- The unit weighs 56 kg. It is equipped with wheels, it is easy to rearrange it on the construction site.
- The electric motor with aluminum winding has a high efficiency - up to 99%. Power supply from a stationary network with a voltage of 220 V.
- The crown volume is 120 liters. It can prepare up to 65 liters of solution in 120 seconds.
- The crown folds easily and pivots in both directions.
- The ready solution is unloaded by simply pressing the pedal.
The RBG-150 concrete mixer is ideal for small construction sites. Concrete, sand-cement, lime mortar are prepared in it .
- The concrete mixer is compact, weighs 64 kg. Its width is 60 cm, length is 1 m, height is 1245 m. It does not take up much free space.
- The unit is equipped with two transport wheels that make it easier to move around the perimeter of the facility.
- Concrete mixing containers - crown and electric motor are mounted on a reinforced frame made of metal corner. This increases the stability of the device and prevents it from tipping over during operation.
Concrete mixer "RBG-170" in 105-120 seconds prepares up to 90 liters of sand-cement, concrete mortars, mixtures for finishing and plaster with fractions up to 70 mm
- The equipment is mounted on two wheels, which makes it convenient to move it around the perimeter of the working object.
- The concrete mixer frame is made of a high-strength metal square section. It is painted with a special polymer that prevents corrosion.
- The crown is made of high-strength steel.
Concrete mixer "RBG-200" is focused on the construction of country houses and garages, but can also be used in professional applications. One of the key features of this model is its increased reliability, which allows it to be used all year round on outdoor construction sites for the construction of residential or industrial buildings .
The device has no elements or parts made of plastic or brittle metal alloys, which means that it can withstand constant loads without losing its performance properties. The large concrete drum can be loaded with up to 150 liters of materials to produce high quality mortar or concrete.
Concrete mixer "RBG-320" compares favorably with its compact size and at the same time good performance. Suitable for suburban and garage construction and can be used in the construction of small residential and industrial facilities. This model is made according to the classic scheme - on a solid steel frame (welded from a profile). The electric drive and the working drum are fixed on the swivel mechanism .
This model uses a pinion gear made of tough, abrasion and cracking resistant steel (unlike cast rim models). For the manufacture of a welded frame, a solid metal profile is used.
Brittle cast iron or brittle plastic is not used for the manufacture of pulleys. This guarantees a longer service life.
Concrete mixer "GBR-500" in 105-120 seconds prepares up to 155 liters of concrete, cement-sand and other building mixtures. Suitable for small construction projects, precast concrete factories, paving slabs, blocks .
- The concrete mixer is equipped with an impact-resistant steel crown with a capacity of 250 liters.
- The crown can tip over on both sides. It is mounted on a frame made of square and round metal pipes.
- Rubber knives are installed inside the crown. They rotate in different directions, ensuring high quality mixing of the components. They are driven by a 1.5 kW electric motor.
- The equipment is connected to a three-phase power supply network with a frequency of 50 Hz and a voltage of 380V. Resistant to impulses.
- The finished mixture is discharged using a gearbox. It can also be used to attach a crown at an angle.
- The equipment is equipped with two wheels that help to easily move around the working platform.
Before starting to work with the concrete mixer, it is necessary to read the instruction manual. The concrete mixer is designed for the production of mobile concrete mixes . To turn the tank, you must unlock the steering wheel by pressing the pedal. At the same time, the cylinder of the tank tilt lock pedal is released from the rudder disc and the tank can be rotated in any direction to the desired angle. Release the pedal to secure the reservoir, and the cylinder tilt lock pedal cylinder is inserted into the groove of the rudder wheel. Turn on the mixer. Place the required amount of gravel in the tank. Add the required amount of cement and sand to the tank. Pour in the required amount of water.
Place the concrete mixer in a designated work area with a flat surface . Connect the grounding plug of the mixer to a 220V socket and supply electricity to the mixer. Press the green power button. It is located on the motor protection cover. Use the handwheel to install the rotating tank for mixing the solution. Unload by tilting the rotating tank using the handwheel.
Press the red power button on the concrete mixer motor guard to complete the operation.
Electric Concrete Mixers: An Overview Of 220 V Mortar Mixers, Mini And Other Models, Which One To Choose, How Much Volume Is Needed For The House
Electric concrete mixers - types of models and their features. What are they? Overview of mixers for mortar at 220 V. Mini models and others. Which mixer to choose for domestic needs and private construction? Operating instructions and maintenance of the concrete mixer
Rating Of Concrete Mixers: The Best Concrete Mixers In Terms Of Reliability, Top Models Of Different Companies. How To Choose A Reliable Concrete Mixer? Reviews
Rating of concrete mixers for reliability. The best concrete mixers of different brands and different models. Top models according to user reviews. All the nuances of choosing a concrete mixer for construction work
Concrete Mixers "Parma": A Review Of Concrete Mixers B-180E And BS-160E, B-120E And BS-200E, BS-121E, Owner Reviews
Concrete mixers "Parma". Overview of concrete mixers B-180E, BS-160E, B-120E, BS-200E and BS-121E
Concrete Mixers (68 Photos): How To Choose A Manual Concrete Mixer? Rating Of The Best Concrete Mixers For Home And Giving Forced And Gravitational Action, Reviews
What you need to know about concrete mixers? How to choose the right hand mixer? How to use them, what models are there?
Mini Concrete Mixers: The Smallest Models Up To 20 Liters For Summer Cottages, Tips For Choosing Small Concrete Mixers
Mini-concrete mixers allow you to solve everyday tasks simply and quickly. The smallest models up to 20 liters for summer cottages. Mini-units with wheels are well suited for an apartment. What models are there? How to choose?