2023 Author: Beatrice Philips | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 03:41
Today, large indoor plants are not at all a luxury, but rather a necessary attribute in the interior. It is not difficult to get a large copy - a large assortment of them is offered in flower shops. Outdoor flowers do not require special complex care, therefore they grow not only at home, but are also popular in city institutions, work offices, and cultural institutions.
Large outdoor flowers for the home are distinguished by their decorative qualities and are divided into types. They are grown as individual plants that always attract attention. With their help, the air in the room is saturated with additional oxygen, and sometimes they exude a pleasant aroma.
These tropical trees grow beautifully in warm and humid climates, reaching impressive sizes
- Hovea - is, according to gardeners, the best variety of palms for home cultivation. In natural conditions, it can reach 15 meters in height, and cultivation in a room environment is limited to only two meters. Quite unpretentious, undemanding to light and air humidity, hovea will always have increased decorative qualities. The cultivation of such plants usually takes place in pots with fertile soil, which are located on the floor.
Periodic spraying will not damage the palm tree. Watering should be carried out as the soil dries up.
- Rapis . This palm is already quite well adapted to indoor conditions. It grows well both in the sun and in the shade. Even in such conditions, it can reach a height of 3 meters. In order for the plant not to lose its beauty, it must be constantly turned towards the light.
In the hot season, he loves spraying and abundant watering. The ground should be constantly moist, but without stagnant moisture. In winter, watering is reduced.
Vines are native to rainforests. There they reach incredible lengths, entwine trees and create impenetrable thickets .
- Monstera - a beautiful tropical plant with large green leaves, which, when they reach a certain size, begin to "tear" and create a special pattern on the plate. Monstera loves warmth very much, so in winter it is necessary for her to provide moderate conditions with a temperature of at least + 17 ° C. It prefers to grow in a well-lit place without direct sunlight.
The plant loves moisture, so it quickly grows and expands in width, braiding everything around. It can reach a height of up to 5 meters. Prefers abundant watering, but as the soil dries up.
- Scindapsus (epipremnum) is distinguished by its rapid growth. It grows by 1.5 meters per year. Able to live in shaded areas at any temperature. The leaves of incredible beauty are heart-shaped. They can be either plain bright green or with various specks.
It is impossible to allow stagnation of moisture in the soil, from this the leaves fall off, and the root rot. Water the soil as it dries.
- Syngonium - moisture-loving vine. Loves abundant watering and high humidity. The leaves are heart-shaped. The crown grows strongly, therefore it requires support.
Prefers light shade away from direct sunlight.
There are many outdoor plants, the large leaves and flowers of which perfectly complement and decorate the interior
- Chinese rose (hibiscus) easily propagates from cuttings and grows into a small tree reaching 2 meters in height. Quite unpretentious to the soil, but loves the sun and moisture. In good lighting it pleases with abundant flowering, which can be scarlet, pink, white and orange.
To maintain a curvaceous shape, the top is constantly pinched.
- Indoor maple (abutilone) . Grows well in indoor conditions, reaching 1.5 meters in height. It blooms from spring to autumn, but if you provide it in winter with a temperature not higher than + 15 ° C, then flowering will last for the winter.
The plant loves sunny places, in the summer, abundant watering and regular spraying.
How to choose?
In order to choose the right houseplants for your home, there are several factors to consider
- If you do not have the experience and time to care for a plant, get simple and unpretentious types of flowers.
- Take into account the illumination of the room and the features of the interior in order to fit the floor flower well into it. If you want to have several different plants in the same room, consider their compatibility with each other.
- When buying a large flower, you must understand and consider what size it will reach in a few years.
How to place?
If you have chosen a shade-tolerant flower, then it must be located away from windows. For the light-loving, find a place near a window or balcony. If there is no such option, then you can define it in the shade, but provide additional lighting .
Young light-loving flowers are planted in high floor flowerpots or get special stands that raise the plant closer to the light. They must match the interior and design of the room, decorating it no less than a flower .
Examples in the interior
To decorate your bedroom, you can use a variety of plants that can be placed on the floor. Since the bedroom is a seating area, you need to be especially careful when choosing a plant . Important avoid purchasing a flower that can emit toxic substances or a strong odor . This can provoke headaches or constant discomfort. And also refrain from planting lilies. They absorb oxygen strongly. The best option for a bedroom would be ficuses, spathiphyllum.
To decorate dark rooms with flowers, options that easily tolerate shade are suitable .… It can be decorative deciduous vines or fern … They can be positioned in any shaded corner. They will perfectly decorate the interior of the room with their greenery .
Plants that prefer high humidity and shade are ideal for the bathroom . If there is no window in the room, then you will have to add additional lighting or periodically take them out in the sun. Suitable for this tropical species such as chlorophytum or hovea .
The living room can be decorated with yucca, dracaena or flowering plants such as hibiscus and abutilon . They can be placed near windows and balconies or placed on the floor near upholstered furniture.
Indoor Flowers With Yellow Flowers (28 Photos): Types Of Indoor Plants With Yellow Candle Flowers And Other Forms
A variety of indoor flowers with yellow flowers. Types of houseplants with yellow candle flowers, shoe-shaped, pineapple and other forms. Features of yellow-flowered plants. Care tips for some of them
Large Indoor Plants (32 Photos): Tall Indoor Flowers And Large Plants Such As A Tree In Pots For Home
Large indoor plants: their features and the most popular types. How to choose tall indoor flowers and large potted tree type plants for your home? Where are they best placed?
Indoor Plants With Red Flowers (60 Photos): Indoor Flowers With Red And White Flowers, Anthurium And Bells, Calla Lilies And Geranium
Indoor plants with red flowers are a great option for freshening up rooms. Which home varieties of flowers have red and red-white inflorescences? What is special about anthurium, azalea and spurge flowers? What house flowers have red bells?
Floor Pots For Flowers: Choosing Large Flower Pots For Home Flowers. Tall Rectangular Pots For Indoor Plants In The Interior
With the help of floor pots for flowers, you can diversify the interior. What to consider when choosing large flower pots for houseplants and flowers? What material is preferable?
Flowers That Look Like Lilies (50 Photos): Small Indoor Flowers And Large Indoor Orange Plants, Yellow And White Garden Flowers And Other Options
What are the names of flowers that look like lilies? Where did small indoor flowers and large indoor orange plants come from? What are the recommendations for caring for these representatives of the flora?