2023 Author: Beatrice Philips | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 03:41
Building tools will be needed in the process of repairing or building a new house. Of course, you can rent a concrete mixer, but having your own is much more practical. To save nerves and energy, it is worth paying special attention to the choice of technique. Concrete mixers from Zitrek have already earned trust, and the company's assortment is quite diverse.
Tools for construction work must be of high quality and reliable, do their job well. Zitrek concrete mixers are produced by a small company located in the suburbs of Prague. The family business started out with silver mining tools. Today, products are manufactured at factories in China, Russia, Hungary, Italy and Croatia.
In the manufacture of construction equipment, modern technologies and high-quality materials are used . The company's employees are constantly developing and learning something new. This development approach allows customers to use reliable and efficient concrete mixers. In the Russian market, Zitrek is famous for its comprehensive engineering support of projects.
Concrete mixers have a number of features
- Motors for 220-380 V are installed, which ensures high performance.
- The gears, crown and pulley are made of cast iron. The high strength of the material guarantees wear resistance even with active use.
- Stiffeners and bolted connections are provided. This guarantees extra durability.
- There is protection against overheating and power surges.
- Suitable for the preparation of even multi-component mortars.
- The gearbox is protected from mechanical damage, so it does not break down during use.
The manufacturer offers a fairly wide range. Each model has unique features that the company guarantees. The entire lineup includes 24 concrete mixers. Some are identical, but designed for different mains voltages.
The following models are especially popular
- Z-70 . The power of the model is 0.22 kW. The volume of the drum is 70 liters, the volume of the finished composition is 45 liters. Tipping is carried out using a manual drive.
- ZBR 250 220V . Power - 0.85 kW. With a drum volume of 250 liters, you can immediately get 150 liters of ready-made solution. It takes only one and a half minutes to mix.
- ZBR 700 220V and ZBR 700 380V . The power is 2, 2 kW and 1.5 kW, respectively. The volume of the drum is 500 liters, and the ready-made solution can be obtained from 350 liters. It takes only 2 minutes to knead. Requires mains voltage 220 V or 380 V.
- ZBR 600 220V and ZBR 600 380V . The power is 2, 2 kW and 1.5 kW, respectively. The drum volume is 465 liters. In just 1.5 minutes. you can get 300 liters of composition.
- ZBR 500 220V and ZBR 500 380V . The power is 2, 2 kW and 1.5 kW, respectively. Requires mains voltage 220 V or 380 V. The drum volume is 400 liters. Already after 1, 5 minutes. you can get 250 liters of ready-made solution.
- Z-140 . The power is 0.55 kW. The bowl is designed for 140 liters and allows you to get 75 liters of ready-made mixture in just 2 minutes. The concrete mixer is suitable for home use.
- Z-220 . Concrete mixer with a power of 0.8 kW. A 200 liter bowl produces 165 liters of solution in 2 minutes.
How to choose?
To begin with, you should pay attention to bowl volume … The optimal size is the option for 125 liters. For minor repairs, you can take less. For large-scale construction work, concrete mixers with a capacity of 300 liters or more are used . Separately, you should pay attention to the required voltage in the network of 220 V or 380 V. Three-phase sockets in houses are rare, so you should not purchase this option for personal use. On an industrial scale, on the contrary, you should take a 380 V model. It will be more productive and will last longer.
Power is also worth choosing based on your needs . For a home, you need a low-power model so as not to waste too much electricity. Powerful models with high performance are good for construction sites.
In this case, you should pay attention to the fact that the finished solution is at least 2/3 of the total volume of the bowl. So the work will be as fast and efficient as possible.
Concrete Mixers 120 Liters: Dimensions And Productivity Of Concrete Mixers 120 Liters. How To Pour Concrete And Use A Concrete Mixer? Power
Features of concrete mixers with a volume of 120 liters. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such units? What is the capacity of 120 l concrete mixers and their dimensions? Rules for the operation of concrete mixers. Order of filling ingredients
Electric Concrete Mixers: An Overview Of 220 V Mortar Mixers, Mini And Other Models, Which One To Choose, How Much Volume Is Needed For The House
Electric concrete mixers - types of models and their features. What are they? Overview of mixers for mortar at 220 V. Mini models and others. Which mixer to choose for domestic needs and private construction? Operating instructions and maintenance of the concrete mixer
Rating Of Concrete Mixers: The Best Concrete Mixers In Terms Of Reliability, Top Models Of Different Companies. How To Choose A Reliable Concrete Mixer? Reviews
Rating of concrete mixers for reliability. The best concrete mixers of different brands and different models. Top models according to user reviews. All the nuances of choosing a concrete mixer for construction work
Concrete Mixers (68 Photos): How To Choose A Manual Concrete Mixer? Rating Of The Best Concrete Mixers For Home And Giving Forced And Gravitational Action, Reviews
What you need to know about concrete mixers? How to choose the right hand mixer? How to use them, what models are there?
Volume Of Concrete Mixers: How Many Cubes Of Concrete Are There In A Household Concrete Mixer? Concrete Mixers 63-65 Liters And 160-180 Liters, 200 Liters And Other Volumes
Everything about the volume of concrete mixers. How many cubic meters of concrete fit in a household concrete mixer? How to determine the volume, which concrete mixer to buy?